At Domestika we are hiring a Senior Product Manager.
As Senior Product Manager, you will help Domestika scale its community. This position requires excellent communication and coordination skills: translating your expertise into actionable features and products, and guiding your development team efficiently to deliver the highest impact.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Senior Product Manager do at Domestika?
- Always put our users first
- Lead the product vision of our mobile experience
- Work closely with our outstanding analytic and research team to gain feedback and insights directly from users
- Design and implement strategy to launch impactful features
- Drive outcome-focused execution - what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and our business
- Take a hands-on approach to develop and launching new features and products
- Collaborate with product leaders to ensure cohesion between your products and the overall product experience on Domestika
- Establish product metrics that reflect product success and the progress of users on the platform. Drive efforts that increase performance on these metrics and the user experience
- Be a champion of an inclusive team environment, while inspiring your team to perform at their sustainable peak
- 4+ years in product development, in an agile environment
- You always refer to quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions
- You have a track record of creating quality consumer experiences that solve real user needs and drive business growth
- Entrepreneurship: you are not afraid to get your hands dirty, you prefer action and have ample experience in delivering impact
- You communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with your partners and executives
- You have keen aesthetics and empathy, and a user-centered mentality
- You’re a strong partner for engineers, empathetic to their unique needs, and you believe there’s such a thing as tech debt
- You’re a natural prioritizer, have great instincts when it comes to what matters, and have made tough but smart trade-offs. You care about Outcomes over Outputs - goals matter more than the roadmap
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences
- Experience in using analytics tools
- Experience creating startups is a plus
- Working proficiency of SQL is a plus
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team
- Domestika plus-account to have access to all of our courses for free
- Fully remote position - from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
- Private health insurance
- A salary according to your experience and profile