At Domestika we are looking for a Chilean Country Lead to help strengthen and drive our Chilean operations.
As Country Lead for Chile, you will be responsible for leading Domestika's Chilean operations and growth, working with other key teams across the organization to drive operational excellence and grow the Domestika brand in Chile. We have local production of courses in Chile and our mission is to curate and produce the best possible courses with the top teachers across categories including but not limited to Illustration, Design, Marketing & Business and Craft.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What will the Chilean Country Lead do at Domestika?
- Ensure a smooth cross-functional working relationship with other global teams across Programming, Production, Marketing, and Media to drive the growth of Domestika in Chile through action plans, KPIs, and reporting systems.
- Make sure the country is growing to its full potential.
- Be the face of Domestika in dealings with local partners in the creative community in Chile to drive top teacher acquisition.
- Lead the development of strategic partnerships to drive brand awareness, support both the creative community, as well as our members, in identifying external partners that have the potential to accelerate company growth.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing B2C company. Marketplace business understanding is a plus.
- Strong academic background: BA/BS degree or equivalent, MBA from a top school is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial track record within digital media, Internet, or consumer business. Ideally, in a marketing/sales-oriented role.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills: ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- The ability to think strategically and spot opportunities for growth in Chile.
- Outstanding people and stakeholder leadership skills with the ability to communicate with, motivate, inspire, and develop teams. Naturally engaging and charismatic (can win “hearts and minds”).
- Commercially minded, with demonstrable experience negotiating with vendors and partners.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams or departments to obtain ambitious goals.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Fluency in English is required.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the fastest-growing companies in the creative industry.
- Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative, and multicultural team.
- The fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.