At Domestika we’re looking for a Junior CRM specialist.
As a Junior CRM specialist, your main responsibility will be to plan and execute innovative, creative and effective email marketing campaigns and customer flows. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, organized, self-starter with strong collaboration and communication skills. You’ll form part of the CRM team and closely collaborate with the Planning, Design and Copy teams, amongst others.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a Junior CRM Specialist do at Domestika?
- Assist in creating and executing an email marketing plan to ensure customer loyalty, engagement and increase of sales of the Domestika courses and other products.
- Create, implement and analyze the campaign and customer metrics to improve sends and optimize the channel’s KPIs.
- Analyze the different user-profiles and generate adequate customer segmentation and workflows to optimize user engagement and sales.
- Collaborate with Design and Copy teams to coordinate, supervise and implement the graphic material and Copy for the email campaigns.
- Understand KPIs, monitor and report out on performance of the campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for future improvements.
- Execute tests in order to improve channel performance.
- Input and assist in optimizing the team’s efficiency by optimizing processes both internally and externally.
- 1-3 years of CRM / email marketing experience in digital companies.
- Experience ideating and executing email marketing campaigns with a focus on sales.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.
- Experience with CRM and Email Marketing platforms (Iterable, Salesforce, Hubspot...).
- Able to work autonomously, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard.
- Fluent in English. Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- HTML, SQL, JSON knowledge is highly valued.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.