At Domestika we are looking for an HR Coordinator.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to help us drive excellence in the internal process at Domestika to deliver the best experience for all the staff.
The HR Coordinator will assist the HR Team in all the onboarding processes, documentation, compliance and communication.
In this exciting moment, we are implementing a new HRIS, opening offices across the EU and the US and building a new benefits and performance measurement system.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an HR Coordinator do at Domestika?
- Keep a record of monthly updates in the Payroll system.
- Coordinates with external partners to establish new procedures and follow compliance.
- A very hands-on and proactive approach.
- Facilitates and takes part in the onboarding process.
- Keeps all the databases updated.
- Coordinates and keeps track of training activities.
- The main point of contact for most frequently asked questions.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expertise with Risk Prevention at EU Level.
- Experience using HRIS as a reporting tool.
- Experience working in international high paced environments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to rapid and fast-moving environments with great flexibility and a can-do + get it done attitude.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Flexibility to work remotely at all times.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Innovative and startup environment.
- Be part of the fastest-growing creative community in the world with more than 5M users worldwide and offices across 14 countries. We are rapidly expanding which offers plenty of great and challenging projects.
- As part of Domestika you will have free access to all of our course catalog. We’ve published more than in 2000. Learn for free with the best creatives and artists in the world.
- Enjoy your Private Medical Insurance as one of our benefits.
- We are a multicultural environment -full of good people- and we enjoy diversity.