At Domestika we are looking for an Acquisition Accounts Director.
We are seeking an Acquisition Accounts Director to lead the team of Acquisitions Managers that connects and closes deals with the best minds in creative fields to produce online courses at Domestika.
The Acquisition Accounts Director will work with teams in different countries: Spain, UK, France, Italy, Germany, US, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina.
Domestika is the world's fastest-growing online creative community focused on education. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, helping them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Acquisition Accounts Director do at Domestika?
- Manages an international team to contact and secure talent.
- Defines and executes the global strategy for securing talent around the world, in line with content objectives.
- Manages the team’s coaching and performance. In charge of negotiation training, arguments and objection handling.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Liaises with other departments for internal and external process improvements.
- Represents our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings. Clearly connects the creative’s needs with our offer’s benefits.
- Works closely with Country Managers of new markets.
- Setting KPIs and sales targets.
- Reporting feedback and results to management.
- English is a must. Other languages are of value.
- Professional experience in sales roles and leading international sales and/or business development teams.
- Proven track record of successful commercial strategies, sales cycle from plan to close.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present an idea or project in a clear and attractive way, breakthrough gate-keepers and influence decision-makers, including Managers and talent, publicists, and talent agents.
- Strong leadership skills.Ability to lead teams to meet quotas.
- Result-oriented with analytical skills.
- Understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Passionate about the creative industry and/or education.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.