Domestika is looking for a Blog Content Manager.
Domestika is one of the fastest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Blog Content Manager do at Domestika?
You will work in the Creative Services team, which is part of the Marketing department, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment. You will be leading the development of blog content in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, measuring performance, and effectively ensuring world-class creativity. You will be responsible for managing the internal creative resources for Domestika’s blog to support editorial content blog production. Additional responsibilities include analyzing content and trends and identifying communication opportunities directly related to Domestika’s target audiences.
- Advanced English.
- 5 or more years’ experience writing, editing, and selecting relevant topics for an audience.
- 5 or more years’ experience managing teams and organizing processes.
- 5 or more years’ experience collaborating between multidisciplinary teams.
- Must have a portfolio.
Would be a plus:
- Other languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or German.
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You have the ability to build and manage teams.
- You have experience in hiring processes.
- You understand SEO strategy.
- You mentor and coach a team whilst promoting a high-performance culture.
- You have a sixth sense for detecting topics and crafting stories that connect with the audience and the creative scene.
- You understand our brand values and can translate them into blog content.
- You are well-connected within local and international creative scenes, and are up to date with trends, events, and up-and-coming artists.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams (social media managers, SEO specialists, data analysts) to plan, facilitate, and develop content analytics projects, as well as finding new opportunities.
- You use your judgment and autonomy to identify and solve problems within projects and workflows.
- You consider yourself proactive with strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You are proactive about suggesting ideas.
- You are flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
- You are positive.
- You are a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when working on a team.
- You have sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.