Domestika is looking for a Digital Compositor/Retoucher.
Your main responsibility will be the digital post-production of videos for courses and trailers, cleaning elements on set, and creating CGI composition projects and real images in Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve, and Fusion, working closely with the editing, CGI, and color grading teams.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Digital Compositor/Retoucher do at Domestika?
- You are responsible for the digital post-production of images, erasing unwanted elements from the plans, and modifying elements of the image.
- You will create integrations between live images and CGI in Photoshop, Davinci Resolve, and Fusion and prepare projects for editors and colorists.
- You are responsible for the extraction of chromas (chroma keying) and the final composition of an image, sequence, or complete project.
- You will produce high-quality, realistic images.
Things that should ring a bell:
- Software such as Adobe Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, and Nuke.
- Composition of images by a node system.
- Management of EXR images, blending modes, masks, and rotoscope.
- Knowledge of photography, cameras, and video production.
- You have experience in post-production and digital image and video retouching.
- You have unquestionable artistic criteria.
- You have a good eye for recognizing clues of hyperrealism in terms of light, color, composition, and perspective.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You are dynamic in the face of any problem related to software and can solve unforeseen events.
- You have a lot of creativity to solve problems and find alternatives.
- You know that good organization is a good antidote.
- You respect the protocols in operation.
- You are resolutely decisive, and you have a sense of humor and a good dose of flexibility.
- You know that the details make all the difference.
It is a plus if:
- You have experience in recording with chroma for visual effects and CGI.
What do we offer you in exchange?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.