At Domestika we are hiring a Project Manager.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Project Manager do at Domestika?
- Support the Product Team in the definition and launch of new products, establish the objectives and KPIs of the project, coordinate all the areas involved to achieve them.
- Standardize operational processes in the product including templates & guidelines.
- Detect potential risks, and implementation of changes and solutions, to achieve the projects according to the established deadlines.
- Report the monitoring of the status of the project to the management.
- Efficient timely product launch in collaboration with our product manager.
- Collaborate with product and the management team to ensure product priorities are aligned to strategic business need.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (both internal and external, programming, product team, customer support, etc) to gather requirements and support the product vision.
- Facilitate continuous improvement to the team resources, cadence, alignment, and process.
- Support the right cadence so our product roadmap is ready for development in a timely manner.
- Oversee timelines and budgets to make sure everything stays on track.
- Detect and analyze new business opportunities for the company.
- Participate actively in the creation of the product strategy.
- At least 3 years as a Project Manager or in Product Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field is a plus.
- Leadership skills. You can motivate your teammates to build amazing products.
- Skilled at organizing people, processes, and technical programs of work.
- Superb communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.
- Fluency in English - you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika Pro-Account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.