Domestika is looking for an Office Manager to assist with reception and management tasks at the central office in Milan.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the Domestika office in Milan.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does the Office Manager do at Domestika?
- Receiving and sending parcels and correspondence.
- Coordination and organization of internal events, etc.
- Preparation and supervision, through an external travel management platform, of all trips made within the company.
- Centralization of purchases by different departments.
- Access control and coordination with IT to support the structure.
- Coordinate the cleaning, maintenance and administration of the building.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the company's office.
- Previous professional experience: minimum 3 years in similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership, initiative, flexibility and professional commitment.
- Bilingual or native level of Italian and advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.