At Domestika we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist will contribute to identifying and securing the best talent, with an eye toward increasing the applicant quality across the entire recruiting cycle. In addition, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process from partnering with the hiring managers, to attraction, interviewing, and selection. You will be part of the Human Resources team and will report directly to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition Lead.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to thoroughly understand our technical/product positions and recruiting needs.
- Own the recruitment process end to end and maintain an awesome candidate experience.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline by doing daily active sourcing.
- Support the hiring managers in their hiring decisions and offers.
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g. social networking, internet research, regular networking at events).
- Collaborate in other HR and Office Projects as a part of a diverse team.
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting technical roles in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural organization.
- Experience doing active sourcing of candidates for IT and other type of departments.
- Good understanding of the technical local (Spain) and European job market (Latam and the US is a plus).
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with tenacious drive to hire the best candidates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel while prioritizing the top needs.
- Strong team player.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required, is the official languages of the company. Another EU language is a plus.
- Based in Spain , preferible in Madrid or Barcelona but we're open on the location.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.