Domestika is looking for an Administrative Accountant.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Administrative Accountant do in Domestika?
You will work within the Finance team and will carry out the administration of the group's operations. Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Vendor management (master maintenance and vendor aging control).
- Accounting of supplier invoices and management of incidents thereof.
- Billing clients.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and bank entries.
- Reconciliation of credit cards and control of correct accounting.
- Petty cash control and accounting of movements.
- Control of expense notes and employee travel expenses and control of correct accounting.
- Monthly closing postings and P&L control.
- Support with audits.
- Bachelor's/ADE degree in financial management and accounting or professional training in administration and finance.
- Previous administrative/accounting experience of at least 5 years, organizational skills, detail orientation, and teamwork.
- Mastery of the Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Advanced level of English, both spoken and written (> C1).
- Full-time availability.
- Netsuite knowledge is a plus.
- Dynamic profile with flexibility, restlessness, and the ability to adapt to the environment.
What do we offer in exchange?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.