At Domestika we are looking for an IT Support Specialist (based in Barcelona).
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an IT Support Specialist do at Domestika?
The IT Support Specialist is a service-oriented professional, providing technical support to onsite and remote Domestika employees in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as an IT Support front liner and you will solve technical problems.
- Configuration, installation, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Helping to ensure business IT software and hardware runs smoothly.
- Overseeing the technical infrastructure of our global offices: networking, servers and security and backup systems. You will be in touch with our technology partners.
- Providing full support to local and remote users.
- Analysis, management and/or escalation of IT-related incidents (Jira Service Desk).
- Walking customers through the problem-solving process.
- Following up with team members, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Keeping up to date on the latest technologies for the business.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment and collaborating with other departments.
- Good level of English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong experience in customer service is essential (4+ years).
- Excellent software knowledge, including Apple Mac OS and iOS and Android systems.
- Good knowledge of Google Workspaces aka GSuite.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols and components.
- Knowledge of hardware, such as cabling (fiber and wire), wireless products and desktop systems.
Skills & Competencies:
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Curious, patient and proactive.
- Passion for technology.
- Open-minded, take his/her own initiatives and an interest in learning new things.
- Problem-solving and analytical capability.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.