At Domestika we are looking for a Product Data Analyst - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
We are looking for a Product Data Analyst to help us make a positive impact on the decisions we make daily. We believe in creating an environment where data analysts can actively participate in formulating hypotheses, making proposals and follow through in a close relationship with our colleagues in business areas.
We need you to be driven, courageous and ready to learn. While you will work closely with our Senior and Lead Analysts, you will be virtually sitting next to our business users to understand their challenges and help them use analytics to best support their decisions.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
- Boost product teams in the use of data.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, invest-digest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Work with the product team on the definition, monitoring and analysis of AB Tests.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Drive the design and implementation of the User tracking activities.
- Proactively impact the Data quality produced by our products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably with web and app.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving focus.
- Experience in defining and analyzing AB tests.
- Great communicator, enjoying explaining finding at any level.
- Strong skills in writing complex SQL.
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
- Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree, Economics or equivalent.
What do we offer:
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.