Domestika is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Infrastructure Engineer do at Domestika?
- Build, test and maintain the infrastructure that supports the Domestika public platform.
- Build, test, and maintain the internal tools used by the Engineering Team.
- Collaborate with the development team to add new functionalities and improve deployment processes.
- Build and operate the systems used to monitor the platform's health and performance.
- Look for performance improvements in Domestika web platform.
- Investigate and implement new products or changes to take the platform to the next level.
- Demonstrable experience of AWS (EC2, EKS, S3, VPC, ALB, RDS, ElasticCache) and GCP.
- Experience in building and operating the infrastructure for high traffic Web Applications based on a 3-tier Architecture (Frontend, Backend, Database).
- Experience in building complex CI/CD pipelines with multiple testing environments (Stagings, Pre Production, Production).
- Experience working with automated tests such as Unit, Acceptance, Smoke, Regression, End 2 End, and Functional tests.
- Experience working with Docker and Docker orchestrators (Kubernetes).
- Experience working in Highly Available, Scalable and Resilient environments.
- Experience in identifying/resolving application performance issues and SPoF.
- Experience in executing stress tests.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity, and maintainability.
- Ability to work as a team in an agile, pragmatic, and quality-oriented environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in designing and implementing Fault Tolerant solutions.
- Experience working with applications that store data in Non-Relational databases like Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Experience caching Dynamic Application data (HTML cache, application object cache, database query cache, etc).
- Experience with Gitlab CI and Gitlab Review Apps.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.