At Domestika we are hiring an Office Manager in Barcelona.
As the Office Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the Domestika office in Barcelona.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does an Affiliate Manager do at Domestika?
- Reception, greeting, and supporting of visitors.
- Mail and messaging management.
- Preparation and receipt of parcels services.
- Control and provisioning in the office (food, office supplies, cleaning).
- Access control and coordination with IT to support the structure.
- Supervision of the cleaning and the state of maintenance of the office.
- Support tasks for different departments.
- Meeting room preparation.
- Management and control of the budget for the office and parking spaces.
- Administrative procedures.
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the company's office.
- Previous professional experience: minimum 3 years in similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership, initiative, flexibility, and professional commitment.
- High knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced level of English, both spoken and written (> C1).
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika Pro Account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.