Domestika is looking for an Affiliate Manager.
Your main responsibility will be attracting new affiliates from German-speaking countries and managing their accounts to boost Domestika’s growth in this market, working together with the rest of the Marketing team.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Affiliate Manager do at Domestika?
- To identify and attract new potential affiliates from different channels (social media, blogs, publishing houses, etc.).
- To develop strategies to promote key metrics such as new users gaining and sales.
- To coordinate with all Marketing and Design channels in order to obtain the necessary campaign assets.
- To manage and establish a reliable relationship with affiliates.
- To check on affiliates’ posts, making sure campaign promotions are appropriate, accurate, and respect Domestika’s guidelines.
- To analyze the competitive market in order to get new recommendations and opportunities.
- University degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of two-year experience in a similar affiliation position.
- Native German speaker and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to build internal and external professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently and with teams located in other countries.
- Knowledge of payment models: CPL, CPA, CPC, CPI, and analytical skills for those figures.
- Organizational skills to multitask.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.