Domestika is looking for a Teacher’s Account Manager.
As a Teacher's Account Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage the relationship between the teachers and Domestika throughout their experience on the platform. You will be part of the programming team, made up of professional curators specialized in the creative area.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Teacher's Account Manager do at Domestika?
- You are the main point of contact in the relationship with the teachers who are part of Domestika. These teachers are leading professionals in the creative industry.
- You coordinate with the central marketing, media, and communications teams to maximize the exposure of the relevant teachers to drive awareness and sales of courses.
- You lead and manage the onboarding process of the teachers in launching their courses and providing them with the tools they need to promote across their own channels.
- You keep teachers up to date about what is happening in Domestika. You nurture, develop and grow the teachers within our global community.
- You are a fundamental piece to build and maintain close, lasting, and trusting relationships between teachers and Domestika.
- You detect possibilities for synergies between teachers and Domestika. You connect the rest of the internal teams with the teachers' news and are capable of generating collaborations in new content formats, events, and collaborations in general.
- Experience and passion for Customer Care (Teacher care).
- At least 5 years managing accounts, clients, or people in advertising agencies, in the cultural sector, or similar.
- Native or bilingual level of Italian.
- Advanced level of English. Knowledge of other languages is highly valued.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in negotiation and problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage different tasks simultaneously and with tight times.
- Sensitivity to the idiosyncrasies of the creative industry and its professionals.
- Experience coordinating teams and internal communication.
- Active listening skills, flexibility, and collaborative spirit.
- Experience in the field of audiovisual production is a plus.
- Academic training in the area of creativity is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.