At Domestika we are looking for a Growth Analyst - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
At Domestika we are looking for an expert in the digital world who will help us accomplish our ambitious scaling goals.
As a Growth Analyst, you will define and lead strategies to increase our customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value across all our markets and channels. Reporting to the VP of Growth and Strategy, you will be working closely with a variety of teams as marketing, product, pricing, customer service adding a transversal point of view.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Growth Analyst do at Domestika?
- Support our hyper-growth, and lead the way to more efficient user acquisition and retention.
- Conceptualize and lead ad hoc analyses to deepen our understanding of performance drivers and customer behavior, including custom attribution models.
- Coordinate with product teams to design, test, analyze and deploy new features.
- Monitor and analyze performance data across channels.
- Understand and optimize growth drivers through each of the marketing channels.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Understand competitive landscapes, price and promo elasticity.
- Provide insights to market organizations to support international expansion and localization.
- 6+ years of experience in a digital B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Proven track record of execution and delivery in high paced organizations.
- Experience working in an organization with a very large paid marketing spend.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel CRM and running retention and reactivation campaigns.
- Experience with core Ecommerce, Marketing performance metrics and attribution models.
- Deep understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Experience in working in transversal and cross-functional projects.
- Preferably, a Math/Stats degree, Economics or equivalent.
- Based within European time zone.
- English required at Full professional proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Organizational skills and problem solving capabilities with keen attention to details.
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have a high level of ownership.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.