At Domestika we are looking for a Courses Production Coordinator (LATAM + US).
You will be part of the course production operations team across the LATAM region and US.
The Courses Production Coordinator will collaborate in the development of coordination infrastructure in course traffic within the production department as well as in the monitoring and resolution of interdepartmental problems related to the production of Domestika courses.
Your main responsibility will be to coordinate the courses agenda and extract relevant data from operations to generate reports, keep track of objectives and KPIs.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Courses Production Coordinator do at Domestika?
- Extracts and analyses data related to the course production operations.
- Generates reports relevant to the performance and the needs of the department.
- Creates detailed projection plans connected to key elements of the workflow between teams, providing the tools for better and more efficient work.
- Helps manage calendar needs by working closely with our programming team.
- Supports team members with data connected to their work and performance, creating periodic reports.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a project manager, preferably in start-up companies.
- You have good knowledge of project management tools (Trello, Monday, Asana, Notion, etc..).
- You have excellent problem solving skills, organized, and capable of designing, improving, and implementing processes, anticipating the needs of the organization.
- You have analytical skills and have a data-driven attitude in everything you do. You excel at using spreadsheets.
- You are able to quickly build trusting relationships across a company.
- Availability to work from 11AM to 8PM.
- You can communicate fluently in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be a plus.
- It is a plus if you have experience in e-learning platforms.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.