At Domestika, we’re looking for a CRM Analyst to join our CRM Tech & Lifecycle team.
As a CRM Analyst, your main responsibility will be to develop the key metrics and reports needed to detect the different profiles of the database, monitor the recurrence status of buying users and provide the necessary recommendations to ensure MLV growth and recurrence rate across CRM and Marketing channels.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a CRM Analyst do at Domestika?
- Querying data sets from different sources, converting data into insights, being able to detect the different profiles of the database and providing the necessary recommendations to ensure MLV growth and recurrence rate.
- Monitor recurrence status on a weekly and monthly basis across the different user groups in the database, being able to detect improvements and touchpoints that are likely to lead to an improved user experience and purchase decision.
- Understand the key metrics generated by the CRM team and support performance analysis and reporting.
- Work with the data and technical teams to develop measurement frameworks, metrics and models to drive recurrence performance.
- Develop quantitative analytics to drive business decisions and campaign strategy within CRM and marketing channels.
- Provide analytical support for day-to-day or one-off data queries and help the CRM and marketing team gain further insights from the data.
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM analytics role.
- Experience with large datasets and proficient in using SQL to derive insights.
- Experienced in using visualization tools to produce insightful charts that support insight narrative, experience with Periscope is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing customer repurchase patterns and the effect of CRM channel campaigns on these patterns.
- Knowledge on data structure and data set management in Amazon Redshift is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English is a must.
- Experience in working with data/IT teams in order to achieve the objectives.
- Able to work autonomously, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.