At Domestika we are hiring a Retention Analyst.
As the Retention Analyst, your main responsibility will be to develop the key metrics and reports needed to detect the different profiles of the database, monitor the recurrence status of buying users and provide the necessary recommendations to ensure MLV growth and recurrence rate across CRM and Marketing channels.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Retention Analyst do at Domestika?
- Querying data sets from different sources, converting data into insights, being able to detect the different profiles of the database and providing the necessary recommendations to ensure MLV growth and recurrence rate.
- Monitor recurrence status on a weekly and monthly basis across the different user groups in the database, being able to detect improvements and touchpoints that are likely to lead to an improved user experience and purchase decision.
- Understand the key metrics generated by the CRM team and support performance analysis and reporting.
- Develop predictive models, and algorithms to find the best performing recommendations, clustering and segmentation.
- Work with the data and technical teams to develop measurement frameworks, metrics and models to drive recurrence performance.
- Develop quantitative analytics to drive business decisions and campaign strategy within CRM and marketing channels.
- Provide analytical support for day-to-day or one-off data queries and help the CRM and marketing team gain further insights from the data.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics role.
- Experience with large datasets and proficiency in using SQL to derive insights.
- Experienced in using visualization tools to produce insightful charts that support insight narrative, experience with Periscope is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing customer repurchase patterns and the effect of CRM channel campaigns on these patterns.
- Knowledge of data structure and data set management in Amazon Redshift is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English is a must.
- Experience in working with data/IT teams in order to achieve objectives.
- Able to work autonomously, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard.
- R or Python programming skills will be highly valued.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.