At Domestika we are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
Are you passionate about building community, celebrating creativity and communicating through social media?
We are looking for someone to lead the engagement, content & publishing strategy for our growing audience in the US, as well as English speakers worldwide.
You will generate the content and platform strategies, oversee day-to-day community management and partner with your colleagues around the world to build the Domestika brand globally. You will be an ambassador to the creative communities that Domestika supports developing relationships with our teachers and ambassadors globally.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley.
What does the Senior Social Media Manager do in Domestika?
- Develop the platform, engagement and content strategy for the US market.
- Oversee the day-to-day community management and publishing cadence across multiple platforms.
- Partner with the creative team to ideate and execute multi-channel campaigns in all formats (ie still, motion, A/V, live).
- Develop insights into our target audience and their social media usage to inform social, content, growth and brand strategies.
- Act as an ambassador to US creative communities actively engaging with and identifying new teachers, influencers and partners.
- Proactively measure performance against brand, engagement and growth KPIs and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- You have 5+ years of experience in social strategy and execution, ideally in an eCommerce or publishing environment.
- You have proven experience driving traffic, working with influencers and managing brand profiles at scale.
- You have impeccable creative instincts including a proven ability to write in all social media formats.
- You understand community management and how to build relationships in the digital ecosystem.
- You have excellent project and time management skills. You are meticulously organized.
- You are deeply connected to the creative community and express personal passion for the mission of Domestika.
- You have experience with management tools, analytics and monitoring of social networks (G. Analytics, HootSuite, Awario, Rivaliq, Trello, Monday, etc).
- You are a great teammate, flexible, curious, proactive go-getter.
- Spanish language is a plus.
What do we offer in exchange?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A challenge with a creative, dynamic, demanding and collaborative team.
- Unlimited access to our course catalog.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.