At Domestika we are looking for a Junior Paid Marketing Specialist (Google Ads) - Optional Remote - Time Zone GMT y GMT+2.
As a Junior Marketing Paid Specialist, you will be part of the Paid Marketing Team. Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the growth of Domestika through initiatives of digital paid marketing channels, with a special focus on Google Ads.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Junior Paid Marketing Specialist do at Domestika?
- Managing advertising campaigns on Google Ads and other digital marketing channels
- Account optimization (testing, editing, budget revision)
- Launching campaigns and promotions in coordination within the paid team, as well as other teams, like, creative services, planning, etc
- Reporting and analysis of main operational metrics and aligning them to Domestika's goals and KPIs
- Suggesting, testing, and implementing ideas and initiatives that can improve the current digital marketing operations
- Very good level of English (written) and Spanish
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics or similar preferred
- Passion and interest in the latest trends in the digital marketing space
- Proactive and hands on attitude to improve current processes and operations
- Analytical thinking, ability to make informed decisions based on data sets and trends
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations and scenarios
- Team player and good communication skills
- High standards and strong attention to detail
- No previous experience in Digital marketing or with Google Ads is required
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free
- Possibility to work remotely
- A salary according to your experience and profile