At Domestika we are looking for a Social Media Specialist (Native Spanish / Advanced English).
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wants to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most significant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a Social Media Specialist do at Domestika?
- You are the voice of Domestika on social networks. You know the brand thoroughly and are able to express its attributes in a coherent and consistent way on social media.
- You create content and manage Domestika's social media to take care of and improve the reach of our organic content.
- You propose actions to generate engagement on social networks.
- You measure the day-to-day performance of the different networks and draw conclusions to improve it and make our presence on these channels increasingly relevant.
- You monitor and constantly improve the metrics of different social networks according to the established KPIs.
- You monitor your competitors' activity and stay up to date with trends on social media.
- You have 3 or more years of experience managing social networks in startups or e-commerce with large audiences and with a focus on conversion.
- You have experience in international accounts.
- You have a native or bilingual level of Spanish.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have experience working remotely.
- You are independent and proactive.
- You have experience executing growth-hacking strategies in different markets.
- You have excellent communication skills, especially writing.
- You are able to assimilate the personality of the brand and express yourself in a coherent way with it on our networks.
- You have experience with management tools, analytics, and monitoring of social networks (G. Analytics, HootSuite, Trello, Monday, etc).
What do we offer in exchange?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding, and collaborative team.
- Unlimited access to our course catalog.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.