Domestika is looking for 2 Mobile Product Managers for the Growth team and for the Learning team. (Remote role based in Spain)
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Mobile Product Manager do at Domestika?
- You will define and develop the requirements and the strategy for the development of the applications, collaborating with the development, marketing, engineering, and design teams.
- You will guide the engineering team in the development of the new functionalities, transmitting the product requirements.
- You will help develop prototypes and concepts.
- You will build user stories and the backlog of each sprint within the agile development process as a product owner.
- You will monitor product usage metrics by collecting information to propose improvements.
- You will collaborate with the entire product team to develop a long-term product vision and roadmap.
- + 4 years of experience as a product manager in the e-commerce app sector or similar.
- + 4 years of experience working as a product owner in agile software development environments such as Scrum.
- Advanced level of Spanish and English.
- Experience in managing software projects for mobile applications, including Android and iOS.
- Good communication skills with technical and design teams.
- Experience coordinating projects with multiple people working remotely.
- Mastery of project management tools such as Jira, Trello, or Clubhouse.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.