At Domestika we are hiring a Procurement Coordinator (High level of English).
As the Procurement Coordinator, your main task and function are to provide the necessary administrative support to the Sourcing Specialists in their daily activities. You will also be the point of contact for the accounting team.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
- Manage orders with suppliers.
- Contact with suppliers.
- Track orders.
- Manage inventories.
- Internal customer contact and relationship.
- Manage reporting through the RP tool.
- Make PO’s if necessary.
- Support customs management.
- Amazon orders.
- Invoicing and PO's issues.
- Suppliers payment.
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Ensure compliance with Strategic Sourcing policies and best practices.
- Bachelor's/ADE degree in financial management and accounting or professional training in administration and finance.
- Previous experience of around 2 years in a similar role.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Experience with administrative and Sourcing tasks.
- Team player with good problem-solving skills.
- Focus on the internal clients.
- Good written and communication skills in Spanish and in English.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.