At Domestika we are hiring a Director, Growth & Performance Marketing to lead the European growth marketing & performance strategy as a critical member of the US Marketing organization.
Reporting to the VP, Global Growth & eCommerce, you will be responsible for developing the growth strategy for Europe with a focus on Spain, Germany, UK, Italy & France. This includes managing a team across full-funnel acquisition, retention & customer lifecycle, SEO, affiliates & paid influencers. This is a critical member of the marketing organization joining at a stage of hyper-growth and represents an opportunity to lead a critical component of the company strategy.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley.
The team is distributed across 10 countries. This role will begin remote and the final location is flexible based upon the candidate, however Barcelona is preferred.
What does a Director, Growth & Performance Marketing do at Domestika?
- Craft a holistic global growth strategy for Europe that scales our business to the next level through leadership, innovation and a relentless obsession with impact.
- Partner with our creative, PR and content teams to scale the levers that drive meaningful business impact (acquisition, referral and customer LTV) and to launch Domestika in new markets & languages across EMEA.
- Achieve key metrics by creating strategy, setting goals, engaging with cross-functional partners, managing planning and communication, and overseeing timely execution and analytics.
- In partnership with the country manager develop budget scenarios and manage critical marketing KPIs to ensure the company surpasses regional targets.
- Lead full-funnel acquisition, retention and lifecycle marketing across paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliates and email (marketing and transactional) for Europe.
- Develop and lead an experiment and testing practice for the European market.
- Expand channel strategy & optimize the media mix based on insights from experiments (geo, channel, stage of marketing funnel) - new channels could include video/OTT/TV, direct mail, podcasts/radio, push notifications, referrals and partnerships.
- Represent the consumer experience needs of the European markets to the product, engineering & eCommerce teams.
- Partner with the pricing & revenue teams to develop pricing recommendations for European markets.
- Lead with vision, clarity, and collaboration to empower teams - both marketing and cross-functionally- to do their best work and drive performance.
- 5+ years experience leading performance marketing/growth teams for the EMEA markets ideally for a media or eCommerce organization. 10+ years total experience in a performance marketing function.
- Multiple years in a high-growth, B2C company.
- The ability to manage the deep technical and financial details of the role while also developing high-level strategic frameworks and managing cross-cultural teams.
- Proven expertise in SEO/SEM, paid social, affiliates and other direct response channels.
- Expertise in audience development & mid-funnel lead nurturing.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage with financial teams, product/engineering organizations and creative teams.
- English/Spanish fluency. Additional languages a +.
- An entrepreneurial, owner’s mentality.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
- Great compensation package with a meaningful equity stake.
- Flexible, remote work environment with the opportunity for global travel (when safe again!).
- Medical & Vision Insurance.
- The opportunity to be a key leader in a high-growth company.