At Domestika we’re looking for a Senior Front End Engineer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Senior Front End Engineer at Domestika do?
Front End engineers at Domestika build Domestika’s website and internal tools - admins, reporting platforms, etc. They are members of a mission-driven cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts. They participate in all stages of the product life cycle. They participate in all stages of the product life cycle. They ideate, define, guide, and most importantly, build all-new features. They are domain experts, take ownership, and lead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in componentization and design systems.
- The passion to take on complex problems, and coming up with elegant solutions.
- The devotion to clean and well-done code.
- You take ownership!
- Team player skills - highly collaborative and communicative - you work daily with product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts. You are modest, sociable, and love what you do.
- Experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- Preferably, been working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.