Domestika is looking for a Creative Producer (experience in Lives) located in Madrid.
Domestika is one of the fastest-growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses, sharing editorial content for and with top creatives from across the globe. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share their experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Creative Producer do at Domestika?
We are looking for a Creative Producer to join Domestika’s Editorial Content team in Madrid. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who can master our content developing innovative new formats and creative concepts designed for social media.
You will be heading up the development of all the original Lives at Domestika, which we stream on various social media platforms. You will be responsible for production (from pitching ideas to final post-production delivery), coordinating with copywriters, editors, and designers, and ensuring effective and high-quality creative work.
We are looking for someone who can coordinate the production of Livestreaming from start to finish to achieve higher interaction with and wider reach for the content, adding value and engaging the audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience with Livestreaming for social media.
- 3 or more years experience as a producer for social media (production companies, agencies, etc.).
- Experience in set and post-production coordination.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously in an efficient way.
- Experience coordinating the entire production process, from pre-production to final delivery, and managing the crew in pre- and post-production.
- Experience managing artists and creatives.
It’s a plus:
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Experience working for different markets.
- Experience collaborating with different departments (marketing, social media).
- Experience in event production.
- Lead the overall development of Lives, from pitching ideas and contacting creatives to organizing tests and managing meeting and broadcasting deadlines.
- Coordinate the team and develop best-in-class production processes to support better performance.
- Contact creatives to request they pitch ideas to participate in our content and coordinate the collaboration.
- Be involved in different projects supporting the team’s workload.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Social Media, CRM, Course Production, etc.) to plan and facilitate alignment on project needs.
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You have experience managing artists and creatives.
- You try to identify and solve issues with projects and workflows.
- You are familiar with creative jargon and are up to date on the latest trends.
- You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have the ability to detect opportunities for creating social media content.
- You are flexible, able to get involved in different projects, and carry out different tasks, while also being strict and an expert in making everything run smoothly and finding solutions to obstacles.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them to all the formats we produce.
- You are committed to meeting deadlines.
- You are a team player.
- You are proactive at suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
- You are flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
- You are positive.
- You are a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
- You possess sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of our projects: