At Domestika we’re looking for a Graphic Designer - Social Media (Advanced English).
Domestika is one of the fastest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum for a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Graphic Designer - Social Media do at Domestika?
You will work within the Content team in a friendly, fun, and versatile work environment. Your responsibilities will include designing creative pieces for the blog and communicating on Domestika's social network accounts, especially Twitter. You will communicate directly with the team: editors, writers, producers, etc. to develop the design, style, and graphics.
- Advanced English, both oral and written.
- 3 or more years of experience designing content in the digital field (social media).
- The ability to detect artistic and design trends and know how to transfer them to your daily work.
- Advanced knowledge of Twitter.
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or other languages.
- Advanced knowledge of different illustration styles.
- Lettering and calligraphy skills.
- A passion for everything creative.
- Master Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to perfection.
- Knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, recomposition, and other tools that will bring your work up to a high level of excellence.
- The communication skills necessary for working effectively with a team of writers, producers, copywriters, editors, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic composition and how to apply it.
- Solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
- A passion for the creative world, design blogs, and the entire social media ecosystem.
- The ability to detect trends and select topics quickly and effectively, and create content consistent with the values of the company.
- The ability to synthesize and illustrate infographics.
- An innate ability to understand brand values and translate them graphically.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Proactive about suggesting ideas, presenting new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
- Flexibility and adaptability within evolving and demanding work environments.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Are an advocate for creativity.
- The ability to communicate with clarity and passion, and convey this to the people you work alongside.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
You can see content created by the Content team here: