At Domestika we're looking for a Director of SEO
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does an SEO Director do at Domestika:
- Responsible for the building, planning, and implementation of the channel's global strategy.
- Design, monitoring, and analysis of the usability of product searches and experience problems.
- Analysis and monitoring of the content strategy to evaluate the quality.
- Coordination of the application of the SEO strategy between all Marketing departments.
- Management and coordination of the channel's content team.
- Analysis and creation of plans to improve the content and ranking of domestika.org in the different markets.
- 8+ years of experience as SEO Manager: strategy, analysis, content monitoring both editorial/blog and e-commerce.
- At least 3 years managing teams.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Decision-making capacity.
- Good knowledge of web architecture.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and security tools.
- Expert on SEO tools.
- Monitoring of market trends.
- Structured, orderly, capable of designing and improving processes.
- Analysis capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Advance in Excel.
- Experience in communities/forums is a plus.
What do we offer?:
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.