At Domestika we’re looking for a Director of Partnerships (Latam).
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
About the role:
At Domestika, we are continuously expanding our creative learning offering and reaching new audiences. Now that we’re scaling to many more markets across the world, there is a desire to work together with strategic partners to bring even more value to our ever growing community and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for a strategic, data-driven, thinker who can drive results through operational excellence and is able to move fast while keeping focused on go-to-market execution. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role, and will be responsible for developing our regional partnership strategy, as well as executing the deals and strategic initiatives from inception to completion.
You'll work very closely with heads of business units and local country teams to accelerate or expand the goals of the company.
What does a Director of Partnerships do at Domestika?
- Establish new partnership avenues through which Domestika can increase its reach and brand awareness in the creative industry.
- Create a data informed partnership strategy based on your in-depth knowledge of the target partner categories and build out an impressive pipeline of high value opportunities.
- Lead projects across multiple teams within the business (especially programming, acquisitions, production, and marketing), to pitch, develop and manage a variety of strategic partnerships.
- Leverage your extensive network of contacts of key decision makers, in addition to your broad experience in different partnership deal structures.
- 10+ years of strategic partnerships experience in Latam.
- Track record of complex, cross functional dealmaking and go to market execution.
- Deep experience in shaping innovative value propositions, taking into account a wide range of business objectives.
- Understanding of creator needs, marketplace dynamics and e-commerce.
- Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Strategic thinker in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Experience adapting to a rapidly changing product and responding strategically to the needs of the business.
- Start/scale up experience in an international consumer technology context.
- Interpersonal skills and experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Native or near-native English.
- Fluency in Spanish would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.