At Domestika we are looking for a Junior Marketing Paid Specialist (Native English) - Opcional Remote - Time Zone GMT y GMT+2
As a Junior Marketing Paid Specialist, you will be part of the Marketing Team. Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the growth of Domestika through advertising and digital marketing channels.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Junior Marketing Paid Specialist do at Domestika?
- Manage advertising campaigns using the top digital marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok, Pinterest Ads and Bing among others.
- Account optimization (testing, editing, budget revision).
- Launch campaigns and promotions in coordination within the paid team as well as other teams like, creative services, planning, etc.
- Report and analyze the main metrics and align them to Domestika's goals and KPIs.
- Suggest and implement ideas and projects that improve the digital marketing strategy.
- Native English and a good level of Spanish.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or similar.
- Passion and interest in the latest trends in the digital world.
- Being proactive to improve processes and have a high analytical ability to analyze decision-making-oriented data.
- Flexibility, efficiency and ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Team and dynamic communication skills.
- Show initiative to suggest new and disruptive ideas that improve campaign results.
- High level of demand and perfectionism.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.