At Domestika we’re looking for a Creative Director.
We are looking for a highly experienced and talented Creative Director to lead the content production of the Marketing Department.
As a Creative Director in Domestika, you will be responsible for our in-house creative content production team, managing the global creative output with innovative, fresh, and modern concepts as well as digital campaigns for Domestika’s online courses. We are looking for a creative leader who has helped define and grow breakthrough brands, specially digital brands.
You’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (copywriters, designers, video editors, etc.), strategists, and planners to envision and create wonderful pieces that will engage with our audience and meet marketing strategies and objectives in every channel: Paid, CRM, Social Media, Affiliates, etc.
To summarize, you will be an essential part of our production content team, envisioning and creating wonderful pieces that will engage with our audience and promote the online courses.
- Own the overall development of our advertising content production.
- Lead the development of top-level creative concepts and review the assets to all channels and for all countries where Domestika has a presence.
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to develop promotional content to meet the marketing strategies and objectives.
- Ability to think clearly and contribute to strategic discussions during the entire design process, from concept through completion, to motivate the creative team with clear ideas and feedback.
- Have the ability to detect insights and design trends and know how to transfer them to the daily work.
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Ensure that the creativity of the ads is aligned with the brand, participating in the development and constant updating of the manual and the brand's style guide.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with the channels and the creative team to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- Facilitate and manage alignment between project needs and other external departments.
- 10 years + of experience in digital creative agencies or e-commerce as a Creative Director, managing multiple projects for the digital field.
- Experience in developing ads for digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Display Network, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with digital products.
- Able to understand the brand value, tone, and language to translate them into wonderful pieces.
- A portfolio of best in class creative that connects brands with audiences in digital.
- Highly proactive, organized, business-driven, digital focused, a great team player.
- Being able to communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
- Excellent people skills to ensure a high performing team.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a plus:
- Experience in different markets, specifically in US & Brazil.
- Portuguese & Spanish.
- Spanish Time Zone.
- OK Remote.