Domestika is looking for a Project Manager of Operations, to support the workflow in the Programming department as well as work with data and performance analysis.
Your main responsibility will be to extract and analyze relevant data to the operations within the Programming department, find new ways to streamline processes and build better workflows between teams.
We need someone with a strong analytical capacity, data-driven and with great ease to work with numbers. To be organized is key since you will be working directly and indirectly with a team of more than 30 people. Having previous experience with a rapidly growing environment and an innate ability to adapt is also important.
You will be part of the Global Programming team, working closely with the Acquisitions, Content & Production teams. We are a diverse group, located in Europe and America, with a creative background and a fast-paced environment.
Domestika is the world's fastest-growing online creative community focused on education. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, helping them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Project Manager of Operations do at Domestika?
- Extracts and analyses data related to the department’s operations.
- Generates reports relevant to the performance of the team and the needs of the company.
- Creates detailed projection plans connected to key elements of the workflow between teams, providing the tools for better and more efficient work.
- Helps manage calendar needs by working closely with our content production team.
- Supports team members with data connected to their work and performance, creating periodic reports.
- Proven Project Management experience in start-ups or creative industries.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English & Spanish.
- Excel proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate teamwork using tools such as Monday, Excel, Hubspot.
- Ability to identify risks before they occur and to develop mitigation and avoidance strategies.
- Additional certifications (e.g. Agile/SCRUM etc.) are an advantage.
- Knowledge of project management and CRAM tools (Trello, Monday, Asana, Hubspot, Salesforce, JIRA...) is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the creative industry-leading companies.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.