At Domestika we’re looking for a Social Media Director.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Social Media Director do at Domestika?
As the Social Media Director, you will be responsible for managing the Social Media team and will focus on data and planning actions and campaigns to create significant growth on Social Media and in markets where we are currently operating as well as future markets.
- Define co-owned goals, objectives, KPIs and creating reporting.
- Manage a team and develop them further to enhance end-to-end marketing and social media campaigns.
- Design and implement a strategy in conjunction with the Social Media Strategist to improve performance of social media campaigns and actions.
- Develop new actions and initiatives with other channels.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Data Team to design and implement a social media strategy for each market.
- Manage and guide the social media team in accordance with the growth objectives for each channel and market.
- Hire new team members.
- Mentor and coach a team whilst driving a high-performance culture.
- 5+ years of experience in a project manager role with a creative studio, agency, or in-house studio for social media.
- Experience across areas including social media, promotions and editorial content.
- Experience with engagement, traffic, registers, and brand awareness KPIs.
- Experience working in, and understanding the dynamics of consumer e-commerce.
- Expert knowledge of social media and reporting tools.
- Highly proactive, organized, solutions-driven, digitally focused, and a great team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and passionately when leading the team.
- Excellent people skills to ensure a high-performing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to both work independently and interface with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a plus:
- Other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or German).
What do we offer?
- A position in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.