At Domestika we are looking for a Director of Product Management, Growth - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Product Management to help us grow Domestika into a leading global brand in the creative industry.
What does a Director of Product Management, Growth do at Domestika?
- Owns the strategy and roadmap for the entire product growth at Domestika.
- Leads five cross-functional teams consisting of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Analysts, and Data Scientists, in the Growth group.
- Hires and trains Product Managers and supports the scaling efforts of the product and company.
- Mentors and coaches Product Managers, and drives the team towards excellence.
- Partners with other Directors of Product Management in building cohesive and consistent strategies between devices and platforms and promotes a cross-device product vision.
- Works closely with the Data department to ensure careful analytical prioritization, and impact assessment for all product initiatives.
- Partners with the Engineering department leadership in defining and optimizing processes for ensuring maximal productivity, efficiency and happiness in the teams.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department in building a cross-channel growth strategy.
- Works with the Programming department in defining content curation strategy, and develops synergies between content and product.
- Evangelizes strategic thinking with a very hands-on and proactive approach across all teams.
- Proven leadership track record in leading growth product teams. You have hands-on experience as a Product Manager and understand the craft. You have led Product Managers for 5+ years, and have demonstrated the ability to execute at the top level.
- Strategic and analytical. You employ a data-driven product approach and prioritize impact over everything else. You always make sure that your group’s strategy supports the main effort of the entire organization.
- Great communicator. You have the ability to take complex concepts and making them accessible to your counterparts. You are concise, and keep things clear and simple. You are fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Mentor. You support your Product Managers and help them be successful. You are empathic and have experience leading team members of all levels of seniority.
- You are intellectually honest. You identify when a mistake has been done, and are not afraid to call it out. You don’t let the fear of making mistakes stop you from trying new things. You are biased towards action and push for decisions and quick resolutions over the endless debate. You build!
- Team player. You roll up your sleeves when required and join the team when your hands-on experience is needed. You always put the team first priority.
- Creative. You appreciate a good, clean user experience. You have successfully worked with designers, and Experience leading product design projects.
- Scrappy and Frugal. You believe a team can achieve a lot, even when limited in resources.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Flexibility to work remotely at all times.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Innovative and startup environment with zero politics and a “win as a team” spirit.