Domestika is looking for a Back-end Developer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Back-end Developer do at Domestika?
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that develops in Ruby on Rails, HTML/CSS, and JS.
- Implement and test functionalities in web and API.
- Contribute to developing new functionalities that make our product/courses/Domestika better.
- Ruby on Rails (version 6)
- More than 3 years of experience programming using the best practices in Ruby on Rails or a similar framework such as Laravel or Django.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
- Devotion to clean and well-done code.
- Ability to collaborate on a daily basis with development, engineering, and analytics teams.
- Experience working with sprint workflows together with a team of developers using agile methodologies: Agile UX, Scrum, Kanban, or similar.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.