At Domestika we are looking for a Digital Campaign Strategist Manager (Planner).
As Digital campaign strategist manager, you will be responsible for the global strategy of the planning department. You will lead and follow up the campaign proposition, working alongside marketing channels and the growth department.
Domestika is the global largest growing community within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Digital Campaign Strategist Manager do at Domestika?
- Lead the process of strategic planning and serve as a resource to the broader team, particularly country managers and project managers, for advice and counsel.
- Prioritizing projects and organizing day-to-day workflow.
- Accountable for campaign plan output timeliness, accuracy, and implementation of share out to internal or external stakeholders.
- Proactively suggest and implement ideas that would have an impact on our business. These may be high in complexity and involve stakeholders across departments.
- Lead and pursue the team to grow on responsibilities and objectives.
- Hive company and departmental goals.
- +5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in e-commerce companies.
- Solid experience in creating and implementing campaign strategies and communicating derived insights.
- Strong interest in and experience with conducting and analyzing market, industry, and consumer research.
- Passionate about full spectrum of digital marketing, creative and design, and brand strategy and marketing research; well versed on the latest technology and trends.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and maintain focus.
- Able to work and achieve deadlines under pressure in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently.
- Work experience in an international and global environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.