At Domestika we are looking for Director of SEO
As SEO Manager within the Marketing area, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating Domestika global's content SEO strategy. You will lead the content management team and will work closely with the campaigns, programming, media content, and social media teams.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does an SEO Director do at Domestika:
- Responsible for the building, planning, and implementation of the channel's global strategy.
- Design, monitoring, and analysis of the usability of product searches and experience problems.
- Analysis and monitoring of the content strategy to evaluate the quality.
- Coordination of the application of the SEO strategy between all Marketing departments.
- Management and coordination of the channel's content team.
- Analysis and creation of plans to improve the content and ranking of domestika.org in the different markets.
- 8+ years of experience as SEO Manager: strategy, analysis, content monitoring both editorial/blog and e-commerce.
- At least 3 years managing teams.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Decision-making capacity.
- Good knowledge of web architecture.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and security tools.
- Expert on SEO tools.
- Monitoring of market trends.
- Structured, orderly, capable of designing and improving processes.
- Analysis capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Advance in Excel.
- Experience in communities/forums is a plus.
What do we offer?:
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.