At Domestika we are looking for a VP of Operations.
Reporting to the COO & Co-founder, as VP of Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the IT Support, Customer Service, Localization and Payments. Key aspects of the role include the strategic development and leading these departments and the group of Directors.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 5 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a VP of Operations do at Domestika:
- Oversee and refine a complex operational process that includes initial IT Support, Customer service, Localization, and payments.
- Lead a group of top Directors and empower them to build and run their respective functions. You will also make strategic decisions, backed by data, around the direction of each of these functions.
- Continue to build, lead, and retain top talent as the operations group grows in both headcount and complexity.
- Build new processes from scratch in order to meet scaling demands. You'll also work to refine existing processes to reduce inefficiencies and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Project manage new operational initiatives with stakeholders across the business (production, tech, marketing, product,etc.).
- 15+ years of professional experience and at least 7 of operational management experience in a high-growth startup or tech environment.
- Track record of success in high complexity operations, having led operational strategy as part of an executive team.
- Experience building and managing high-performing teams, with an ability to forecast hiring needs and attract top talent.
- Flexibility to dive in on different functions to address granular issues and relieve stress points. You know what it's like to be in the weeds of an operation, but can also zoom out and see the big picture at a moment's notice.
- Experience creating data/reporting infrastructure to enable process analysis. You'll ultimately leverage this data to drive decision-making across the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities.
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.