Domestika is looking for a Support Agent (English Native).
Your main responsibility will be to assist members of the Domestika community with any incident that may arise and maintain a high level of satisfaction among users. A native or bilingual level of English is essential.
We are looking for people who enjoy direct communication and speaking with creatives from all over the world. You will be the connection between Domestika and its members: feedback from each of them is essential for improving the community experience.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What will you do as a Support Agent at Domestika?
- You will take care of community members; you will be the voice for thousands of people who form part of Domestika.
- You will inform, guide, and inspire members to continue learning and participating in Domestika.
- You will analyze and solve problems from start to finish, often liaising with other teams with the goal of improving the user experience within the community.
- You will be in charge of managing post-sales requests following policies with a high level of accuracy.
- You will help to maintain the internal objectives such as SLAs, CSAT rate and efficiency by prioritising daily tasks.
- You will provide the team with regular feedback on how to improve Domestika from a community perspective.
- You will be part of the Community Support team, where you can collaborate to improve communication with both the community and internally.
- Experience with online customer support.
- Knowledge of Help Desk Software (ZenDesk, Jira, Salesforce) is a plus.
- Previous experience and knowledge of payments processing and platforms is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills to relate to a diverse, creative, and global community.
- Native or bilingual level of English.
- Excellent writing and spelling.
- Ability to prioritize and manage different tasks simultaneously, on tight deadlines.
- Availability to work on rotating shifts (once a month approximately).
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.