At Domestika we are looking for an Affiliate Manager (Advanced English).
Your main responsibility will be attracting new affiliates from English-speaking countries and managing their accounts to boost Domestika’s growth in this market, working together with the rest of the Marketing team.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than 8 million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does an Affiliate Manager do at Domestika?
- Identifying and attracting new potential affiliates from different channels (social media, blogs, publishing houses, etc).
- Developing strategies to promote key metrics such as new users gaining and sales.
- Coordinating with all Marketing and Design channels in order to obtain the necessary campaign assets.
- Managing and establishing a reliable relationship with affiliates.
- Checking on affiliates’ posts, making sure campaign promotions are appropriate, accurate and respect Domestika’s guidelines.
- Analyzing the competitive market in order to get new recommendations and opportunities.
- University degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of two-year experience in a similar affiliation position.
- Experience working with Impact, Awin, CJ,.. platforms.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Interpersonal and communications skills to build internal and external professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently and with teams located in other countries.
- Knowledge of payment models: CPL, CPA, CPC, and analytical skills for those figures.
- Organizational skills to multitask.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.