At Domestika we’re looking for a Global CRM Director.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a Global CRM Director do at Domestika?
As the Global CRM Director, you will take the lead of the CRM team focused on Strategy, data and planning. Your mandate will be to substantially impact recurrent retention and loyalty users while opening new markets, languages and geographies. The existing team is overwhelmingly concentrated in Barcelona but both this role and future team members will be on a remote setup.
- Defining co-owned goals, objectives, KPIs, and creating reporting across our customer base.
- Managing a team and developing them further to enhance end-to-end marketing campaigns, including concepting, creative, onboarding, triggered, transactional, and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Overseeing and refining the engagement strategy, managing communication engagement capabilities.
- Developing a rigorous testing strategy (A/B and multivariate tests) alongside the team to continually optimize all areas of the program, understand our customer segments and their behaviors through the email channel.
- Building new programs and initiatives with other channels.
- Undertaking a thorough customer journey mapping initiative and working with Digital Acquisition, Website, Product, and UX teams to identify, understand and optimize key customer segments and layer on lifecycle marketing opportunities, LTV analysis, and experimentation with emerging technologies.
- Overseeing and partnering with Data Team to perform customer segmentation analytics (behavioral, attitudinal, demographic) and formulate a segmentation strategy within the current customer base.
- Identifying trends in targeted marketing and CRM strategies to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas around how we nurture and retain customers.
- Partnering with Data and Product teams to develop personalization across channels to drive sales and engagement while influencing longer-term customer behavior.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience across areas including email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, push, direct mail, customer segmentation, product marketing, and promotions.
- Experience working in, and understanding the dynamics of consumer e-commerce. Expert knowledge of email marketing / CRM, CMS and reporting tools. Knowledge of Iterable, Amplitude, Custora is a plus.
- An exceptional track record of developing profitable retention marketing programs and meeting and exceeding performance & revenue.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage stakeholders in Product&Data teams to achieve common goals and expand CRM’s impact across departments.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop high-performing and highly engaged teams.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, be highly motivated and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
- Passion for delighting and advocating for customers and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence customer behavior.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree a plus.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.