At Domestika we are hiring a Senior Web Product Designer.
As the Senior Web Product Designer, you will help us improve Domestika’s user experience as part of our core Product team. The senior web designer will be a key player in the end-to-end process of enhancing Domestika and providing the best learning experience for our users.
As a senior team member, you will take the lead in UX/UI design, defining best practices and building exceptional experiences for Domestika’s huge community of users. You will work within a squad, side by side with product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Senior Web Product Designer do at Domestika?
- Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases, working together with other Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Identify users’ needs and help them reach their goals with your UX solutions.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the Design System together with other Product Designers and Design System Manager.
- Conduct user research or competitor analysis to solve user problems or business goals of your squad.
- Constantly collaborate with other designers to continually raise the bar for the product design quality and exchange expertise.
- Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- A strong portfolio is a must.
- Expertise with design tools and other prototyping tools.
- Experience designing web, and web responsive for e-commerce or e-learning products.
- Experience working in agile delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Experience leading product design projects.
- Strong visual skills (use of typography, color, grid systems, etc).
- Experience conducting usability testing, surveys, interviews.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Motion graphics knowledge (Principle, After Effects) will be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.