At Domestika we are hiring an IT Support Specialist for our Studios in Madrid.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does an IT Support Specialist do?
The IT Support Specialist is a service-oriented professional, providing technical support to onsite and remote Domestika employees in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as an IT Support front liner and you will solve technical problems.
- Configuration, installation, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Helping to ensure business IT software and hardware run smoothly.
- Overseeing the technical infrastructure of our main studios in Madrid: networking, servers, and security and backup systems. You will be in touch with our technology partners.
- Providing first-level support to local and remote users.
- Analysis, management, and/or escalation of IT-related incidents (Jira Service Desk).
- Walking customers through the problem-solving process.
- Following up with team members, providing feedback, and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Keeping up to date on the latest technologies for the business.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment and collaborating with other departments.
- Good level of English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- Good software knowledge, including Apple Mac OS and iOS and Android systems.
- Good knowledge of Google Workspaces aka GSuite.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols and components.
- Knowledge of hardware, such as cabling (fiber and wire), wireless products, and desktop systems.
Skills & Competencies:
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Curious, patient, and proactive.
- Passion for technology.
- Open-minded, take his/her own initiatives and has an interest in learning new things.
- Problem-solving and analytical capability.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.