Domestika is looking for a Support Agent w/ Native Level of French.
Your main responsibility will be to assist members of the Domestika community and maintain a high level of satisfaction among users. A native or bilingual level of French and an advanced level of English is essential.
We are looking for people who enjoy direct communication and speaking with creatives from all over the world. You will be the connection between Domestika and its members: feedback from each of them is essential for improving the community experience.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What will you do as a Support Agent at Domestika?
- You take care of community members, you will be the voice for thousands of people who form part of it.
- You will inform, guide, and inspire members to continue learning and participating in Domestika.
- You will analyze and solve cases through the platform, with the goal of improving the user experience within the community.
- You will provide the team with regular feedback on how to improve Domestika from a community perspective.
- You will be part of the Community Support team, where you can research and ask about any problem you are not very familiar with.
- Experience with online user support.
- Ability to anticipate and work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills to relate to a diverse, creative, and global community.
- Native level of French.
- Advanced level of English.
- Excellent writing and spelling.
- Ability to prioritize and manage different tasks simultaneously, on tight deadlines.
- Availability to work on rotating shifts (once a month approximately).
What do we offer in return?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile. in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.