At Domestika we’re looking for a Producer Team Lead (Editorial Content) located in Madrid.
Domestika is one of the fastest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum for a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses, sharing editorial content for and with top creatives from across the globe. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share their experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Senior Editorial Content Producer do at Domestika?
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who will be able to master our content and develop innovative new formats and creative concepts designed for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
You will be responsible for the shooting schedules and will work closely with inspiring international creatives (filmmakers, copywriters, designers, video editors, etc.) to envision and execute outstanding pieces that will engage Spanish and English-speaking audiences above all (interviews, documentaries, tutorials, etc). Additionally, you will need to meet marketing strategies and objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience managing diverse teams, the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously, and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- 5 or more years of experience in audiovisual production within the digital sector (social media, advertising, fiction, and documentary).
- Experience in set & post-production coordination.
- The ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing teams.
Would be a plus:
- Portuguese, French, German or Italian.
- Experience in content creation and writing.
- Experience in podcast production.
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You have great organizational and planning skills.
- You have experience coordinating the entire production process, from pre-production to final delivery, as well as managing a crew on set and in the editing studio.
- You have experience managing artists and creatives.
- You can identify and solve issues within projects and with workflows.
- You are familiar with creative jargon and are up to date with the latest trends.
- You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into all our production formats.
- You are committed to meeting deadlines.
- You are a team player.
- You are proactive about suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
- You are adaptable and thrive in fast-moving environments.
- You are a positive person.
- You are a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when leading a team.
- You possess both sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of our projects: