At Domestika we are hiring a Digital Business Analyst.
As Digital Business Analyst, you will be responsible for translating data into quantifiable business opportunities to the Planning Department. You will measure and monitor performance of courses and portfolio. You will be working alongside with programming, marketing channels, pricing and the growth department adding a transversal point of view. The successful candidate will have a blend of digital analytics, strategic business thinking, consumer insights and data manipulation skills as well the ability to synthesize and communicate key insights in a visual way.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Digital Business Analyst do at Domestika?
- This role reports to the Planning Director with the purpose of providing expertise, in-depth knowledge and experience by using data to draw actionable insights.
- Support Courses and Portfolio area to produce any project, manage requests and detect opportunities in a continuous manner.
- With high capabilities of 360º data analysis, conduct exploratory analysis and deliver insights from a wide range of digital data sources.
- Monitor and analyze performance data across channels.
- Support the process of driving consumer insights at the heart of Domestika strategic planning.
- Provide insights to market organizations to support international expansion and localization.
- Support the briefing that contains concise information on product, audience and strategy.
- 3 years of experience in positions related to data analysis.
- 1-3 years of experience in e-commerce companies.
- Solid experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understanding of SQL is nice to have.
- Solid use of storytelling to communicate on performance.
- Demonstrable experience in market research managing qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Experience on supporting campaign strategies and communicating derived insights.
- Passionate about full spectrum of digital marketing, creative and design, and brand strategy and marketing research; well versed on the latest technology and trends.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and maintain focus.
- Able to work and achieve deadlines under pressure in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently.
- Work experience in an international and Global environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.