At Domestika we’re looking for a Technical SEO Manager.
As a Technical SEO Manager within the Marketing area, you will be responsible for optimizing all technical SEO aspects of Domestika, in order to improve the organic presence in search engines. You will create and execute a technical SEO roadmap, to drive traffic and user acquisition at a very large scale. You will work closely with the product, engineering and content SEO teams.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Technical SEO Manager do at Domestika?
- Build, own and execute against the SEO strategy a technical roadmap to capitalize on both short and long term growth opportunities.
- Perform technical site audits to prioritize solutions for SEO growth.
- Define measurable goals and technical SEO KPI’s.
- Partner with the product, marketing, and SEO content teams across the company to establish standards to report SEO efforts.
- Test staging environments before going live.
- Prevent any kind of technical SEO penalties, and being able to quickly detect and solve Google’s manual actions.
- Define a crawling strategy with cloud tools, understand the results and prioritize tasks. Optimize the crawl budget of Domestika.
- Implement a process to identify new SEO growth opportunities by analysing key technical containers, such as architecture, WPO, audits, backlinking profile.
- Be an SEO project lead, ensuring optimization requirements are met for all new product launches, data projects, feed optimizations, site enhancements and testing.
- Analyze and interpret data from server log files, and make decisions to improve web crawling.
- Demonstrated performance on how to scale a technical SEO multilingual e-commerce site is necessary for this role.
- 6+ years of professional experience in SEO (preferably in-house) with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs that significantly improved organic search results.
- Previous experience leading technical SEO initiatives for a B2C website at scale (millions of pages) is highly preferred.
- Experience working with sites that have multiple locales and languages.
- Experience working with SEO and analytics suites or tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, BI platforms, SEM Rush, Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Log analysers platforms, etc.
- A deep understanding of technical SEO best practices and the ability to identify and recommend improvements to site performance, URL structure, on-page elements, sitemaps, indexation, etc.
- Previous experience in cleaning link building strategies (in-house or via agency).
- Excellent communication skills, a strong team player, and the ability to clearly convey the SEO roadmap and ongoing performance to all levels of management.
- Desire and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Strong technical SEO skills, with expertise in HTML, CSS, JS, structured data…
- Deep knowledge of the tech-related algorithm changes.
- Proven experience in web migrations.
- Project management skills.
- Excel/Sheets proficiency.
- Experience with R or Python is a plus.
- Fluent English speaker.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.